colors. (via 200ft)
Could you imagine getting an apartment with the person you love. Falling asleep beside each other, and waking up to see that cute little dopey smile they make when they first get up. You’d never have a bad start to your day, because they’d be the perfect start.
these might be the two greatest photos ever taken
Dudes who actually react when you giving him the suck up.
Bless y’all. I love guy-moans. I love when he start cussin under his breath and shit. He start looking for shit to hold onto, grabbing my hair, can’t figure out how his life got to this point and shit.
That kind of dude is fun to suck and fuck.
And here’s me, a normal person, disproving this “expert“‘s theories:
- "Jay Z and Beyoncé are completely distant, and their minds are on something else." — Um maybe on their cute ass daughter?
- "If she were really happy, her eyebrows would be lifted and her eyes would be more open." — Apparently we dictate how people should properly smile these days.
- "Their interest is more in their daughter." — Again, God forbid they’re actually interested in their child.
- "She’s blocking her stomach area … indicating a feeling of vulnerability." — Or maybe she’s catching her breath? She did just sing and dance for 15 minutes straight.
- "Her hips are angled away from her husband, indicating disassociation." — Oh, really?? -___-
- "[Blue’s] hands are clasped in a prayer-like way… Maybe she’s praying her parents get back together." — Or maybe you’re looking at a still of her clapping.
It’s actually quite pathetic how far the NY Post is reaching to convince people of a “divorce”. Like don’t you have real news to report on?
Beyoncé gets emotional while singing to her daughter.
this is the best pun in tv history but oh my gosh the feels